Whilst online gambling may seem like a relatively new industry itself, it's actually been around for several decades now. That accounts for more than enough time for operators to build a reputation for themselves. If you know anything about this industry though, you'll also understand what we mean when we say that it is a growing one too. New online casino operators are popping up every other day, and probably most so in the United Kingdom. It’s become an online gaming center, which only justifies the rise in the number of casino sites.
List of New Online Casinos
Welcome Bonus of 100% up to £200 + 50 Free Spins -Bonus Code: RB200
- The minimum qualifying deposit is £10
- 50 Free Spins to be used on Berry Burst Slot Game
- Free Spin Value: £0.10.
- Wagering Requirement: 30 x deposit + bonus; Free Spin Winnings x 60. WR to be completed within 30 days.
- Max. Bet: 10% of free spin winnings and bonus amount, or £5, whichever is lower (min. £0.10)
- Players have 30 days to redeem their bonus funds and free spin winnings
- 18+, New Customers Only - www.begambleaware.org
Welcome Bonus Up to £200 + 100 Bonus Spins
- 1st Deposit Bonus: 100% up to £500 + 100 Free Spins
- 2nd Deposit Bonus: 50% up to £75
- 3rd Deposit Bonus: 50% up to £75
- Day of 1st Deposit: 20 Free Spins for Starburst by NetEnt
- 1st Day after 1st Deposit: 20 Free Spins for Finn and the Swirly Spin by NetEnt
- 2nd Day after 1st Deposit: 20 Free spins for Book of Dead by Play’n Go
- 3rd Day after 1st Deposit: 20 Free Spins for VIP Black by NeoGames
- 4th Day after 1st Deposit: 20 Free Spins for Aloha! Cluster Pays by NetEnt
- New Players only
- Minimum Qualifying Deposit for deposit bonuses: £20
- Wagering Requirements are 35x bonus amount
- Wagering requirements must be met within 21 days of bonuses being credited to your account
- Winnings gained through the use of free spins may not exceed £100.
- Game weighting applies
- Full Terms & Conditions apply
- 18+, New Customers Only - www.begambleaware.org
18+ Full T&C's Apply. New players Only. £10 min deposit. £5 max bet using bonus. 40 x wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. 20 Spins on preselected games will be credited instantly + then 20 per day for 9 days. Free Spins valid for 72 hours from credit. Max Free Spins winnings £100. Skrill + Neteller excluded. Always refer to Bonus Terms - www.begambleaware.org #ad
18+. New players only. One welcome package per player. Max bonus bet £5, Min deposit £20 1st deposit: get 100 bonus spins, 2nd Deposit: get 120 bonus spins, 3rd deposit: get 140 bonus spins, 4th deposit: get 160 bonus spins. All spins are on slot game Book of Dead only. Bonus funds must be used within 30 days and bonus spins within 7 days. Max winnings from bonus spins are equivalent to the number of spins awarded. Spins winnings credited as bonus. Bonus funds separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 35x wagering and withdrawal requirements. Full Terms Apply. BeGambleAware.org. #ad
What to Expect from Brand New Online Casinos?
If you're on the lookout for the best new online casino, then we've started you off on the right foot. The list above is as fresh as the actual casinos displayed, that you can be sure of. If you're still quite unsure of the whole idea, we're about to take you through it all. We aren't saying that you should always play at a new casino site. We do however think that a lot of players are quick to write them off. Remember that there are always two sides to a story which is exactly why we have started you off with a general list of pros and cons.
Advantages and Disadvantages of a New Casino Online
|Advantages of New Casinos||Disadvantages of New Casinos|
|Modern interface||Players are wary of joining|
|Latest technologies||Lack of brand identity|
|Looking to attract players with bonuses||Game lobby sometimes smaller|
|They have more to lose (attention to detail matters)||Few reviews|
|They tend to listen more||Greater risk of closure|
|Tournaments are less competitive|
How We Choose the Best New Casinos?
Finding a new casino site isn't particularly difficult. Spotting out the better ones will however involve doing your research. Of course, the list of the best new casinos we pointed out earlier on is always a good place to start. Perhaps you're someone who prefers to do your own homework though? Below are some of the more important things to keep an eye out for.
Features of a Good New Online Casino
- Valid License - play at licensed casinos only
- Abundance of Bonuses - variety of promotions to suit various player needs
- Player Friendly Terms - no hidden fine print
- Full Transparency - terms and conditions are clearly outlined
- User-Friendly Website - everything is well laid out and easy to access
- Clearly Sectioned Game Lobby - game filters to help with navigation
- Strong Payment Portfolio- good variety to choose from
- Mobile-Friendly- mobile interface available across all major devices
- Strong Customer Support System- casino must be easy to get in touch with
If you haven't already realised the key features to look for in a new gambling site are in many ways similar to a veteran one. This should come as no surprise though. New online casino operators are looking to compete with the top guns in iGaming, of course, they're going to want to tick the same boxes. There are still many differences as we are about to find out in our next section.
Brand New Casinos Vs. Long-Established Gambling Sites
New casino websites versus well-established ones; which to play at for real money? If you came here looking for an answer to this question then we're about to disappoint you. Each come with their own set of strengths and weaknesses, which makes choosing a casino site entirely subjective. We told you our intention wasn't to persuade you to join a brand new online casino and we weren't lying! We can, however, assure you that if you stick to the cream of the crop, it will be hard to tell how long the casino has been around for.
In some ways, joining an online casino with years of experience to its name is a safer option. Or at least that's what players like to think. There also enough reviews and forums online as added reassurance. This is pretty ironic though considering that gambling online is all about taking risks. In many ways, a new casino site has a lot more to lose. Of course, they are going to enter the market with all guns blazing! What's more, in our experience with a lot of the bigger online casinos, they can sometimes get a bit complacent. If it isn't broken why fix it? Perhaps they may need to if new online casino sites catch on! They're looking to outcompete in all of the more important areas. We'll be looking into all of this so be sure to read on.
New Casino Bonus Offers
Play at any online casino and you're bound to come across at least one bonus along the way. Operators tend to use them to attract new players. A casino bonus is also the gambling site's way of saying thank you to their regulars. Knowing this, you can perhaps start to realise why new casinos online would want to utilise them. The truth be told, welcome bonuses at casinos that have only recently launched are often better than first deposit bonuses at reputable brands. The latter don't need to give players a reason to join whilst new online casino sites do. They're willing to go above and beyond, even if it is sometimes shortlived. As a newcomer, going that extra mile is a small price to pay if it means attracting more new players.
New players making a first deposit are seen as a priority. When it comes to existing customers though, things aren't as straight forward. We actually have mixed reviews about this. In fact, we have noticed that promotions sections at newer casino sites can sometimes be a bit bare. This doesn't necessarily mean that they're not worth taking a chance on. Most do have surprises up their sleeve. They just need time to find their footing. Then again, there are new casinos that do acknowledge the importance of player retention rather than just acquisition. These are the special strain that we look out for in fact! Expect non-stop bonus fun. They come in all shapes and sizes as we're about to find out.
New Casino Free Spins
You don't have to be a slots lover to know a thing or two about free spins. Out of all the casino games available online, slot machines are the most popular one. They also tend to contribute fully to wagering requirements alongside scratchcards. Table games, on the other hand, almost always contribute less or in some cases are omitted fully from deposit bonuses. With so much hype built around slot games, it's to be expected that new online casinos offer their fair share of free spins. In most cases, these tend to be in the form of a deposit bonus. In other words, you'll need to meet minimum deposit requirements. Bonus codes are sometimes also applicable. They are however slowly becoming a thing of the past which means they're even less visible at new gambling sites. If there are any out there, rest assured that we'll point this out in our casino reviews.
As mentioned previously, newer online casinos are looking to impress. The welcome bonus tends to be their starting point. In fact, new players at these sites tend to be offered a mix of free spins as well as a match deposit bonus. The better ones will actually spread the welcome bonus across several deposits. Let's just say that brand new casinos like to use the term 'welcome package'. Just be sure to always read the full terms! Stick to any online casino on our recommended list and rest assured that finding the bonus policy won't be hard. Transparency is a must for us!
New Casino No Deposit Bonuses
New gambling site or not, if you're looking to pick up a casino bonus, in most cases, you will need to make a deposit. No deposit bonuses haven't been completely ruled out but let's just say that they have become like gold dust. The thing about newcomers though, is that they are looking to stand out. If anyone is going to offer a no deposit bonus, it's likely to be a recently launched online casino!
One thing to keep in mind about a new casino no deposit bonus is to always check back to the significant terms. If there's a catch then you'll want to know about it beforehand. These type of bonuses tend to come with higher wagering requirements for instance. Unless you're lucky enough to find a wager-free casino bonus. Moreover, when claiming winnings you will usually have to make a deposit anyway. In some pays, sticking to a deposit bonus could end up working out better for you after all!
Best New Casino Software Providers
Once you do claim that welcome bonus, free spins, deposit bonus or any other form of promotion, you'll need to actually play casino games to meet wagering requirements. Which brings us to our next section. At the heart of every casino games lobby lies the software providers they have collaborated with. There are many options out there, but choosing the right ones is detrimental to the overall gaming experience. This is where new operators need to ensure that really understand the industry to give players exactly what they want. A free spins bonus alone isn't going catch new players' eye. They need to be available on the right slot too!
Previously the likes of Playtech and Novomatic were a must at online casinos, particularly amongst slot games fans. With regulations tightening up over the years, these providers have become more limited in the games they can offer as well as the markets they can target. Similarly to casinos, we are constantly seeing the rise of new software providers like Nektan for instance. They could be a good option, especially when you consider that they too are looking to expand their portfolio. Of course, new casino sites must also ensure they have some of the top dogs on board. For what it's worth, here's our pick of brands you should look out for when making a decision on the best new site to join.
- Play'n GO
- Evolution Gaming- (Live Dealer Games only)
Payment Options at New Online Casinos
There's nothing more frustrating than winning real money on a big jackpot, only to have issues with pay-outs. With well-established online casinos, player reviews will often help give an idea of an operator's approach to deposits and withdrawals. As you can imagine, with newer sites, this can sometimes get a little trickier. Luckily, there are certain things to look out for. Below is a handy checklist to keep in mind, particularly if you're a new player looking to sign-up.
- Payment Policy Fully Transparent- All terms made visible to registered and unregistered players alike. No hidden fine print.
- Fair Transaction Limits- Ensure that deposit and withdrawal limits are favourable. It's important to check if they differ for various payment methods. Bank transfers, for instance, tend to have higher min deposit and withdrawal limits for instance.
- Winning on Jackpots- These should be excluded from any max withdrawal limits in place.
- Swift Transaction Times- Deposits are usually instant. Withdrawal, on the other hand, require some time due to KYC procedures. Processing time should be clearly stated and kept to a minimum. The time will also vary according to payment method. Fast cash-outs are a must!
- Good Selection of Payment Methods- At least some options for credit/debit cards, bank transfers, e-wallets and prepaid vouchers.
- Country-Specific Options - PayPal, for instance, is a winner amongst UK players.
- Mobile Payment Options- Although this isn't a necessity, methods such as Boky Pay and PayForIt are becoming increasingly popular.
- Restrictions Clearly Outlined- Not all payment methods are available worldwide. Country restrictions should be made clear from the start.
- 24/7 Customer Support- In case you do have issues, ensure that you are able to contact the online casino at any point. More on this in our next section.
New Online Casino Customer Support
Whether land-based or online, customer support is extremely important at casinos. As top-notch a service as you may offer, issues do crop up. A player needs to be able to get in touch easily. With newer online casinos, in particular, customers are even more likely to have queries. Round the clock support is essential here! It actually benefits the operator too as this is how they are going to improve their product. We always like a company that listens. Unfortunately, whilst newcomers put a lot of effort into competing with top-rated casinos, this is one area they often fall short on.
The good news is that this makes customer support a good gauge to fall back. Here's a list of what to look out for in the best recently launched online casinos.
- Contact Us Page - Sometimes referred to as a 'Help' section. The casino should have a specific page with all of the necessary contact details.
- FAQs - Clearly sectioned FAQs page with detailed answers on various topics.
- Live Chat - A necessity for both registered and unregistered users. Must be available 24/7. We suggest testing it before signing up or checking back to our casino reviews.
- Email Support - Email address should be clearly visible. Some casinos offer an online form too.
- Phone Support - This isn't a necessity but consider it a bonus at new casinos. Having a phone contact or even a call-back service is a great option for players looking for a more 'real-life' experience.
New Mobile Casino Sites
In the fast-paced world that we live in, it was only a matter of time before mobile gambling caught on. Today, practically all online casinos have ensured that their site is available for mobile play. New casinos do of course look to take this to the next level. We have actually seen a number of operators take a mobile-first approach. Even those that haven't, do put a lot of emphasis on mobile gambling. Mobile casinos that are new tend to actually offer a better all-round service than most. The reason being that they have entered the market at a time where mobile casinos are booming. Of course, they're going to ensure that they have a state-of-the-art interface.
Not many of the newer mobile casinos offer native apps. Having put so much effort into their web-app, downloading is just extra. Literally all new casinos are available to play instantly across all major devices. Finding one that isn't is actually the hard part! Some will always outshine others. The features we mentioned earlier, should also be available on mobile. The games lobby is always a good place to start. No one wants to be scrolling through endless lists of casino games.
New Casino Sites and Safety
Play at licensed casinos only! We said it before and we'll say it again. The same goes for new casinos too of course. This should be the first step to ensuring that the site is in fact a safe one. Always look for their license logo, it should be easy to spot in the footer sections. UK players, for instance, will need to look for a UKGC license. To further add integrity to the site, some will link from their license logo to the actual certificates. For new players, this already says a lot about the casino you join.
If the casino license is your starting point, there are of course other things to look out for. While some may assume that licensing bodies monitor certain requirements, we prefer the phrase, seeing is believing. Below is a list of criteria that will deem a new casino safe.
- License Clearly Visible - the better one's will link to the actual certificates. Ensure that these are up-to-date.
- Responsible Gambling Page - with links to third parties like GambleAware in the footer section.
- Game Fairness- proof that the casino is an advocate of fair gaming. Ideally, they should have a seal of approval from an independent auditor like iTech labs or eCogra. Some will even show RTP certificates for different game types.
- Terms and Conditions Section- all terms should be neatly laid out. This section should be detailed.
- SSL Encryption- to ensure protection of sensitive data.
- Bonus Policy Visible- whether you're looking to pick up a welcome bonus or any other form of casino bonus, terms should be easy to find and clearly structured.
- Live Chat Available- with new players, in particular, this should be available 24/7 without needing to register.
Of course, we can never vouch for the fact that a new casino is fully safe and secure. With gambling sites, in general, there are always risks. The checklist above will, however, add a solid layer of padding. So the next time a welcome bonus catches your eye and you're unsure about joining the new casino, you'll definitely have a lot to fall back on!